Local Community Resources
ACC Community Advisory Meetings
Rocky Mountain Health Plans invites anyone who is interested in learning
about and sharing input on the ACC Program to join us for Community Advisory Meetings, held in different communities on a bi-annual basis. During these meetings, we will discuss the latest updates on how the ACC Program is operating in
your community, including care coordination, benefits of participating, and how
to select or change your Primary Care Provider (PCP).
Upcoming Community Advisory Meetings: To Be Announced
Previous Community Advisory Meetings:
Glenwood Springs Download ACC presentation
(PDF, 893 KB) Download care coordination presentation
(PDF, 778 KB)
Larimer County Download ACC presentation
(PPT, 792 KB) Download care coordination presentation
(PPT, 7 MB)
Steamboat Springs Download ACC presentation
(PPT, 796 KB) Download community care team presentation
(PPT, 289 KB)
Durango Download ACC presentation
(PPT, 1.04 MB) Download care coordination presentation
(PDF, 492 KB)
Our Members have found these resources helpful:
Get ready for health insurance changes in Colorado.
Apply for Colorado Medicaid
Colorado PEAK - check your eligibility for public assistance benefits, apply for food, medical and cash assistance, and manage your account including seeing your benefits, when your renewal is due, and updating your contact information
Checking Your Medical Assistance Application Status
You can check the status of your medical assistance application, including Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) by calling 1-800-359-1991 between 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (closed State holidays). You will need to provide your Application Tracking Number, found on the final screen of the online application when you call.
You may download instructions for finding out what steps to take if you are awaiting an eligibility determination.
Colorado Department of Human Services - Select Services by County for more information about services in your area.
Colorado Medicaid - Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing. Information about Colorado’s Medicaid program.
Information about Immunizations
Colorado Quit Line - Help you quit smoking now!
Family Voices -
Colorado Chapter advocating for families of children with special
needs. Includes resources and support for families and friends who care
for children with special health care needs.
2-1-1 Colorado: Dial 2-1-1 to receive referrals for:
- rent assistance
- utility assistance
- transitional housing
- food/clothing bank
- emergency shelter
- low income housing
- medical clinics
- dental clinics
- senior services
- legal assistance
- mental health services
- youth services
- support groups
- prescription assistance
- GED and ESL classes
- suicide intervention
- subsidized spay/neuter
- school supplies & much more
Do you know of a helpful community resource that isn’t listed here? Let us know.
Effective Communication and Other Resources for People with Disabilities
The following are materials from the Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition:
Resources by County – more local resources for our Members
- Larimer Human Services. Includes contact information and what services are available. Some services available:
For Your Health
Health Services for People in Larimer County
Links to Additional Larimer County Health Resources
- HealthInfoSource.com - A free health information service of the Health District of Northern Larimer County, Larimer County Health Department and Poudre Valley Health System Foundation. For consumers and healthcare professionals in Larimer County.
- Healthier Communities Coalition of Larimer County. Includes information about Larimer County’s Medical Home Initiative, and data and information for the community on child and youth-related issues.
- Larimer County’s Medical Home Initiative. Includes additional resources in Larimer County that support medical homes.
- Mesa County Human Services. Includes contact information and what services are available.
- Mesa County Health Department
- Mesa County Health Department phone numbers
- WIC - Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children, and other Food programs.